General conditions of all our apartments
- WARNING: All the apartments have its particular conditions, these are detailed on our website in the file of each apartment.
- CHECKS BETWEEN 20:00 AND 08:00 HAS A SUPLEMENT OF 30 EUR.
- THE GUEST MUST INFORM ABOUT THEIR ARRIVAL TIME BY MAIL OR TELEPHONE TO ARRANGE THE CHECK-IN IN THE APARTMENT.
- Check-in starts from 16:00.
- A caution of 200eur will be padi at the entry of the apartment, and it will be retourned the check out day if ecerything it´s correct in the apartment.
- Once you have carried out the payment of the reservation fee you will receive an e-mail with the confirmation and all the information, it is very important that you read it carefully.
- Accepting now the conditions of this reservation you accept conditions of payment published on our website. Please write or call contact person to agree for the payment once you received information with the e-mail of confirmation.
- Please contact 3 days before your arrival the contact person to confirm the meeting time and place on arrival .
- You must give back all sets of keys on departure. The lost of the keys has a penalty of 50 eur in order to change the lock.
- You must leave apartment at the check out time
- No damaging the apartments furniture or facilities.
- No lodging more people than mentioned in this contract is allowed
- Noise is forbidden after 21.00h inside the apartment and also in the staircase. Please do not disturb the neighbours when opening or closing the entrance to the building and the apartment. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made. If the police or the owner comunity contact us due disturbes in the apartment, the agreement will be resolved, loosing the rent and the caution paid.
- We don’t accept groups celebrating stag or hen parties, or football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
- We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay
- The property owner reserves the right to ask the tenant for the signature of a location contract when paying the outstanding amount of rent or upon arrival.
- The owner or the contact person reserve the right to change the accommodation due to irreparable damages or major reasons, and flatsforyou.com will not be liable for the inconveniences caused.
- flatsforyou.com/Marvent Solutions SL will not be liable for the possible theft of objects or money deposited in the apartment.
- If on your arrival you are unable to locate the contact person either at the apartment or by any of the phone numbers available, please contact our offices at once. We cannot assume any responsibility if you fail to do so.
When a reservation is cancelled due to causes that are attributable to the client, the amount paid as a reservation fee will not be refunded.
Regarding the amount of rent; this will depend on the conditions of cancellation of the owner of each apartment.
Cancellations must be communicated either in writing, by e-mail or fax.
In the event the apartment booked is not available due to circumstances beyond our control, our company will offer you accommodation with identical characteristics. If we are unable to offer alternative accommodation, the reservation will be cancelled, and a refund of your booking fee will be made.
In compliance with the Law 34/2002 of July 11th, according to The Law Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), find below the following general information about this website:
Owner: Marvent Solutions SL
Address: Calle Mantas nº 8 (46001) Valencia España
In accordance to existing legislation on data protection and Law Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), you agree that any personal data supplied at the time of registration or any other information provided by you to Marvent Solutions SL, are incorporated into files owned by this company, with the aim of facilitating the provision of the services requested.
Marvent Solutions SL Undertakes to fulfil his obligation of maintaining secrecy of personal data and its duty to deal with confidentiality, and assumes, for these purposes, the technical, organizational and security to prevent tampering, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable law.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as documented in the Law 15/1999, December 13th, Protection of Personal Data and other applicable regulations to this effect, by email to email@example.com or postal address to: Calle Mantas nº 8 (46001) Valencia Spain